This week 10 Indian startups received funding, of which 7 received a total sum of about $20 million. Among them, Shuttl raised the highest funding of about $5 million followed by Kuvera which raised about $4.5 million.
Meanwhile, funding for 3 of the total funded startups remained undisclosed.
Below is the summary of deals closed this week:
- End-to-end supply chain management startup has picked up $3 million in Series A round led by Flipkart co-founder Binny Bansal and venture firm anchored him called 021 Capital.
- Transport automation software provider Routematic has raised $5 million in a pre-Series A round led byformer CEO of Coffee Day – Naresh Malhotra. Existing investor VAMM ventures also participated.
- Wealth management platform Kuvera that deals in mutual funds has raised $4.5 million in its Series A funding round led by Eight Roads, the proprietary investment arm of Fidelity International.
- Sixth Sense Ventures has put $3 million in healthtech startup MyHealthcare as a part of ongoing Series A round.
- In a funding round led by US-based venture capital firm New Atlantic Ventures, bus aggregator Shuttl has raised $5 million. The startup aspires to take the round up to $20 million and its valuation is expected to cross $150 million mark.
WhiteHat Jr: Mumbai-based edtech startup WhiteHat Jr has raised $1.3 million in a seed funding round from Nexus Venture Partners and early-stage investment firm Omidyar Network India Advisors.
Rapawalk: Online footwear brand Rapawalk has secured $0.35 million in its angel round of funding from Raveen Sastry, co-founder of Myntra, Sanjay Ramakrishnan, former marketing chief at Myntra among others.
Undisclosed deals this week
CivilCops and AtomX did not disclose their financial details on funding.
*Every week we track startups that have raised fresh investment. Stay tuned for next week funding roundup